Saturday, December 31, 2011

Change of Plans

Well I am not going to do the NPC competition in March. I will be doing the NGA show in May! Its actually the same show I did last year. I think its a great show and they had good judges. There were many participants last year so it will give me good competition. I started officially training a month ago with Angel Garridos. He knows what he is doing as I see proof in his own competition pictures.

I'm in a muscle building phase right now. I've never ate so much protein in my life!! I am so full after every meal, its hard to eat again in 3 hours. I feel bigger...not necessarily fatter, but I can feel my muscles filling out. Angel isn't too concerned about my scale weight right now as he says sometimes you have to let your body get a little body fat so that it feels comfortable in building more muscle.

Last week was Christmas and I got really sick, so needless to say I took a week off. But as tomorrow is the first day of 2012, I have a great desire to get back on the ball...for good!

The one thing that is going to make this year's training different than last year is....a boyfriend!! It was good for me to do the show last year as I had something to look forward to and put time into something I enjoy, but after I had made the commitment to my coach to train for a show this year, along came this handsome man and we've just hit it off. If I went into this relationship before I committed to do a show, I most likely would have not agreed to do the show because of the amount of time this sport requires. But I have his support and I know this is it, my last chance to see what I'm made of! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment