Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Torn

Making the decision to train for this competition has been very difficult the last few days. Monday I had decided no. Yesterday was maybe. Today it's yes again. I'm being torn with this idea that some people say doing a competition is "inappropriate" or "vain" or "immodest". I could see if those were the intentions of competitor, then yes, it would be inappropriate. However I am NOT doing it for any of those reasons. I have been into fitness and wellness since junior high school. I graduated from BYU in Exercise Science, Fitness and Wellness Management. For the past 4 years my career has been involved with exercise, nutrition, and wellness. I not only believe in my profession - I live it. Not only do I feel a responsibility to know how to live a good healthy lifestyle, I will be the example. Its not easy, but is it worth it? Yes. Nothing can compare to how good I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment